Friday, January 18, 2008

antica pasticceria muzzi: trinitario al sale


my god! there is passion in a 3½ x 5½ inch red ostrich paper envelope wrapped by an imperial belt!!! discover the exquisite craftmanship of antica pasticceria muzzi and you will find a perfect bar of milk chocolate with a tint of salt. this trinitario al sale bar is delicious and it is clearly evident it is made with a lot of love.

the bar is molded with angels at each corner. i am thrilled that every single detail including the taste is absolutely gorgeous.


muzzi enclosed a lovely note about their company and chocolate. click on the top image so you can clearly read the note...i cannot wait to buy their other products.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My husband and I were in Italy this last holiday season and he loved this chocolate.

How can I order some to be shipped to the states ?

Anonymous said...

I just took a look at that story they sent ! *s

I'm going to pasticceriamuzzi.com.

Thanks for everything *s

Birdie the Girl Scout said...

Ciao!

Thank you for the comments... How fab to have found this from the direct source. I know of a few chocolatiers in the LA area that may ship this to you. Feel free to contact me directly by clicking on "send fan mail" (under my pic) and I will send you their contact info.